Broward Landscape has designed pergolas for almost two decades. These amazing outdoor living quarters provide a beautiful destination for any backyard. A pergola or arbor comes in many different styles and is most commonly found in outdoor settings or near permanent structures. This outdoor structure forms a shaded passageway or sitting area with vertical posts or pillars. These pillars support cross-beams and a sturdy open lattice or decorative finishes. As a type of open-topped gazebos, it may also be an extension of a building bound to the home or serve as protection for an open terrace or a link between common living areas.
There are many styles of pergolas to install. Most of them will need to be selected for your personal taste. Enjoy an open airy top to a Mediterranean backyard with purple Bougainvillea climbing up the sides. Sit beneath the smell of a Confederate Jasmine covered pergola trellis. Huddle around a fire pit and plush lounge chairs surrounded by a four column concrete pergola. One may be right for you.
5 Reasons To Install A Pergola
1. Increase your backyards visual appeal. Artistically, this is a backyard item that draws the attention of the eye. Naturally, pergolas are an impressive structure. Coupled with lighting, drapery, and couches it is only natural to migrate to the area.
2. Provide a cool place for gatherings. The intensity of the sun that hits you in Broward County is enough to force people inside. With these covered pergolas, it provides a shade pleasant place to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air.
3. Maximize your living space. These areas are great to add outdoor kitchens, fire pits, couches, or any other outdoor-friendly activity.
4. Increase your home's value. Realtors will tell you by adding a landscape feature like a pergola can increase the value of your home by up to 5 percent.
5. Increase privacy from neighbors. Pergola structures and wood plant walls are all items to make the environment more intimate and provide privacy from neighbors. These units work great when two-story homes are next door.
Pergolas anchor the destination, whether it's a sitting area by water or maybe a fire pit for "smores", the pergola encapsulates the ambiance and provides an additional outdoor space to enjoy. Pergolas can be created out of many different varieties of material. Speak with our designers about what will work best with your home and design. Although pressure-treated wood pergolas may be the most common and economical units to install, don’t rule out pergolas created from Cedarwood, Ipe wood or composite material that provide a 30-year shelf life.
We are the South Florida leaders in landscape design, outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchens, bars, outdoor fire pits, exterior lighting, pavers, decking, walkways, tree care, sprinkler repair, pergolas and arbors. Our reputation and results speak for themselves. This includes large-scale corporate environments, city parks, shopping malls and apartment complexes, condominiums and homeowner associations. Our experienced landscaper designers set the standard each day in landscape design and hardscaping. We are the landscapers that turn your yard into a zen masterpiece!
We proudly serve the South Florida area. Counties serviced include: Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Monroe and Martin. We are best known for providing exceptional landscaping services to a wide range of commercial and residential properties for over 35 years. Cities included: Coral Springs, Key Biscayne, Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, Boynton Beach, Coral Gables, Boca Raton, Davie, Weston, Cooper City, Fort Lauderdale, Parkland, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Aventura, North Miami Beach and more.