Let your outdoor kitchen area be decorative, useful, and practical. Broward Landscape can design your outdoor kitchen, bar and living area. We will customize your project on our computer-aided design program for optimum results. Use your backyard as an extension of your home. Install the living space with items utilized on a daily basis. Whether the look is contemporary, or a rustic brick inspired cooking area, bring your family together in your new backyard destination.
A Perfect Spot for Your Outdoor Kitchen
Is there a perfect spot for an outdoor kitchen? You might like the idea of a BBQ area installed off the back of your house or a freestanding unit by the pool. Maybe there is a grotto or a covered lanai you can utilize as an option. We can help you find the perfect location for your outdoor kitchen.
Four Reasons To Connect An Outdoor Kitchen To The House
1. The house will provide a natural safe zone for the cooking unit. The walls of the house shield appliances from wind and sun. It's easy to extend a roof overhang, attached pergola, or other overhead structure like a sun shade.
2. If you are budget oriented, consider the requirements to run water, power and install a floor to the unit. The closer to the house is always the cheapest.
3. A kitchen close to the house is more convenient if you plan to utilize any of your indoor cooking components.
4. If your kitchen is connected to the structure of your house, you can dress up the unit by adding lighting, ledge stone, granite counter tops and so on. This gives a presentation the cooking unit was built as an extension of your home.
Wherever you locate the outdoor kitchen, remember to plan for coverage from the sun and rain of South Florida. If it will be on an existing deck, you may have to reinforce the structure to support the weight of heavy grilling equipment. Provide a covered top to the BBQ area in the form of a Tiki Hut, a Sun Shade, or a pergola for shade and comfort while you cook.
4 Reasons To Place An Outdoor Kitchen "Far" Away From The House
1. If you install your outdoor kitchen by the pool or in the backyard of your property, it gives you a perfect outdoor destination.
2. If you enjoy charcoal grills or smoking meat, locating the kitchen away from the doors or windows of the home is more of an ideal location to prevent the smoke from entering the house.
3. If you are trying to create an adult destination you could build a sitting bar into your cooking station.
4. If you are trying to change themes. If you have a very contemporary home and want to install a Tiki Style / Florida Keys cooking area, moving the unit to a space that is completely disconnected from the house is the optimum solution.
Deep property or pool locations can work very well, particularly if you're planning a fully developed space that requires no need to use the indoor kitchen. In this scenario, you may want to incorporate trash bins, compactors, storage for utensils and cooking tools. At this point, a sink will keep you from having to run inside every time you need to rinse your hands or prep food. Accentuate your outdoor BBQ with every creature comfort from ice machines, wine coolers, refrigerators, microwaves, fountain soda machines and more. Whether it’s concrete block, stone venire, tile, or an alternative man-made structure, Broward Landscape can help with your BBQ needs. Our state of the art 3D design programs will create your backyard BBQ and customize it for your viewing pleasure.
We are the South Florida leaders in landscape design, outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchens, bars, outdoor fire pits, exterior lighting, pavers, decking, walkways, tree care, sprinkler repair, pergolas and arbors. Our reputation and results speak for themselves. This includes large-scale corporate environments, city parks, shopping malls and apartment complexes, condominiums and homeowner associations. Our experienced landscaper designers set the standard each day in landscape design and hardscaping. We are the landscapers that turn your yard into a beautiful kitchen!
We proudly serve the South Florida area. Counties serviced include: Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Monroe and Martin. We are best known for providing exceptional landscaping services to a wide range of commercial and residential properties for over 35 years. Cities included: Coral Springs, Key Biscayne, Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, Boynton Beach, Coral Gables, Boca Raton, Davie, Weston, Cooper City, Fort Lauderdale, Parkland, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Aventura, North Miami Beach and more.